четверг, 21 июня 2018 г.

Mystery Dinosaur Egg! Mila and Morphle find the egg's dinosaur mother! Morphle episodes for kids!

Mystery Dinosaur Egg! Mila and Morphle find the egg's dinosaur mother! Morphle episodes for kids!

Morphle Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmwpvieHKxgF2A7612PdKabO1EEjfe5aP
In this compilation of the 'My Magic Pet Morphle' children's cartoon series Morphle the magic superhero can morph into all sorts of dinosaurs and meets a real life T-rex. When they find a surprise mystery egg Mila and Morphle try to find which dinosaur the egg belongs to!

My Magic Pet Morphle is a fun TV show for toddlers and older kids, but because of it's fun colors and sounds it is even popular with babies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morphle and the Mystery Egg: Directed by: Danne Bakker
Produced by: Arthur van Merwijk

Morphle Credits:

Mila: Sabrina Glow ( http://www.glowgirlskidvoiceover.com )

Animation: Danne Bakker, Mark Bastiaan, Nicole Derksen, Jessy Suharyanto, Jesse Tamerius, Merel Hamers, Etienne van Emden, Ruben Zaalberg, Jeroen Koffeman

Backgrounds: Jan-Jaap Schraverus

Characters Designs: Jan Jaap Schraverus, Stein Louisse , David Muchtar
(Mila, Morphle and Daddy Character Designs: Arthur van Merwijk )

Rigging: Stein Louisse, Jeroen Koffeman, David Muchtar, Jan Jaap Schraverus, Jesse Tamerius

Sound Design & Music: Spoon-sound
( http://www. spoon-sound.com )
My Magic Houses come alive! Morphle and the living houses. Animation for kids. Mila Gets Morphing Power! My Magic Pet Morphle Animation Episodes For Kids. Morphle The Dumptruck Brings The Giantophelous home - Animation for Kids. Dino World | T-Rex and more | +Compilation | Dinosaur Musical | Pinkfong Stories for Children. Morphle is Sad, Happy, Angry and Scared! My Magic Pet Morphle Cries and Laughs on Emotion Island. My Magic Halloween With Morphle and the witch kid! Morphle Super hero Halloween. videos for kids. Giant Surprise Toys for T-Rex! Dinosaur Toy Search with Cars 3 Toys in Family Fun Video for Kids. A truck full of animals! Morphle goes to the beach with a lion an elephant, a giraffe and monkeys. Life Size Raptor Dinosaur Chase & Surprise Toys Egg Hunt. Morphle in the world of video games! Video Game animation for kids!. OM NOM STORIES - SUPER NOMS - CUT THE ROPE- LIVE 🔴. Is That Morphle?! Princess And Dragon Adventures for kids With Mila and Morphle!. Dragon Morphle For Kids. Wrecking ball Morphle! My Magic Pet Morphle Construction video for kids. The Jurassic | Good Vs Evil | Dinosaurs Cartoon For Children | Dinosaur Story Episode 8. Crazy Earth Shark and Morphle the super hero! Kids Animation episodes!. Eena Meena Deeka | Land Of The Dinosaurs | Funny Cartoon Compilation | Cartoons for Children. My Pet Monster Makes a Friend - Monster, Dinosaur, Shark, animations for kids. Magic Christmas Dinner With Morphle - Merry Christmas for Kids. Ryan Open SURPRISE DINOSAUR EGGS HATCHING. My Magic Knight - My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for Kids (Knight, Dragon, Pirate & Witch). Morphle's Easter Egg Adventure! My Magic Pet Morphle finds surprise Easter eggs. My Magic Numbers Morphle! Learning to Count is Fun with My Magic Pet Morphle, and Easy as 123!. My Magic Soccer Match! Morphle's 2018 Football World Cup Cartoon For Kids!. Firetruck Morphle meets A Dragon! My Magic Pet Morphle Cartoon Episodes for Kids. My Pet Dinosaur: Triceratops - (+ Dinosaur compilation) My Magic Pet Morphle Episode #27. My Pet Dinosaur, Shark, Elephant and Fire Truck Animation Videos For kids!. Learn forrest animals with Morphle! Educational Animation For Kids and Babies. The Ultimate War Begins! Super Noms | Om Nom-Cut Th Rope | Funny Cartoons For Kids Live Streaming. Dinosaurs Play doh Stop Motion T-Rex Dinosaur animation Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaur toy eggs Jurassic. My Pet Flying Lion! (+1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle episodes with lions, monsters and animals). Morphle Dinosaurs for kids! Super hero Morphle. 53 DINOSAUR TRANSFORMING EGGS TOYS - Learn Prehistoric Animal Names T-Rex Triceratops Stegosaurus. Morphle meets a Giant Seamonster! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Shark, Dolphin, Submarine). SHARKS vs DINOSAURS GAME | Surprise Shark + Dinosaur Toys | Slime Wheel Games for Kids Video. Morphle's Toys Come Alive! My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for kids (Policecar, Ambulance, Firetruck). Morphle the race car chases a magic pet - my magic pet morphle episodes for kids. Morphle's treehouse - Building with Mila and Morphle. Timmy Tijd Shaun the sheep epi 03. My Magic House (Learn About Animal Homes) + 1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle Mega Compilation For Kids!). 🔴 WATCH NOW! TOM & JERRY FUNNIEST MOMENTS | WB KIDS. Super Giant Dinosaur Surprise Egg Toys Opening Imaginext Toys Ultra T-Rex Dinosaur Train Ckn Toys. My Pet Bear - My Magic Pet Morphle. Morphle ate too much ice cream! Funny superhero animation for kids. Big Dinosaur has Stolen Egg | Protect Baby Dino | Little Red Truck Rescue Team | Car Cartoon song. "Dinosaurs" - StoryBots Super Songs Episode 3.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Рецепт использования полезных свойств льна для улучшения здоровья и очищения

Рецепт использования полезных свойств льна для улучшения здоровья и очищения Рецепт использования полезных свойств льна для улучшения здоро...